|wow, this is pretty crazy
||[Feb. 23rd, 2007|01:46 am]
Jared likes you
Psychoanalyze Yourself. Answer the following questions with the first thought that comes to mind. Then read which each answer means. (NO CHEATING!)|
1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. With who?
I cant say the first name that popped to my head for safety purposes, heh
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
I wonder what the hell a tortoise is doing in the forest, but he’s small, so I take him with me and let him ride on my shoulder
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe it:
2 story international style house with an infiniti g35 parked in front of it.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk in to the dining room and see?
light grey carpet and white walls. a rectangular glass dining table with a chandelier hanging over it. Dark grey chairs, and of course, a picture of the last supper and a big wooden spoon and fork hanging on the wall
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
8. What do you do with the cup?
set it on a table I have in my backyard. I’ll put it in the sink later when im heading back into the house.
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water, what is it?
10. How will you cross the water?
walk down the bank a little bit to my sailboat (schooner! =D). I prefer sailing over motorboats because with those type of boats, you cant hear the wind over the sound of the engine.
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important person in your life.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems.
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not drop by unannounced.
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
7. The durability of the material with the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.